Brand: Icon Vehicle Dynamics
After completing stage 2, I realized the 2.5" lift was more like 3.5" and shifted the front and rear axles.
The front was 1" further on the driver side while rear sat around 0.65".
Instructions were straight forward and took only 30 minutes. Have someone push on one side to get the stock bolts in.
Download by part number at IVD's website https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/instruction-manuals/. Listed part numbers for stage 3 which is stage 2 package with front and rear track bars.
- 22028 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 22027 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL FRONT ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 22026 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL 2.5" REAR DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 22025 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 26524 (QTY: 2) | 18-UP JL 2.5" REAR 2.0 VS IR
- 26523 (QTY: 2) | 18-UP JL 2.5" FRONT 2.0 VS IR
- 22021 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL FRONT FIXED LOWER LINK KIT
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 18-UP JL/20-UP JT Front Adjustable Track Bar Kit at https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/accessory/14573/icon-accessories-18-up-jeep-jl-25-stage-2-suspension-system/
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 18-UP JL/20-UP JT Rear Adjustable Track Bar Kit at https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/accessory/14749/icon-accessories-18-up-jl-rear-adj-track-bar-kit/